Nutrition Coach, Personal Trainer Coach
Education, Experience & Qualifications
- M.S. Exercise Science: Nutrition & Wellness, Liberty University, 2019
- B.S. Physical Education, SUNY Cortland, 2013
- A.S. Education in Science, 2011
- High School Diploma, Onondaga Central, 2009
- Precision Nutrition Level 1 Coach
- InBody Trainer Level 1
- Body Project Certified, Ophelia’s Place, expected December 2019
- First Aid & CPR Certification, Nov 2018
- Regional Championship, Onondaga Community College, 2012
- Attorney General’s Triple C Award, High School Graduation, 2009
- All-League Honorable Mention, High School Lacrosse, 2009
Growing up, I always participated in team sports – I played soccer since second grade and found a passion for lacrosse in six grade. I continued my lacrosse career at Onondaga Community College, winning a Regional Championship title, and went on to play for the Club Team at SUNY Cortland. By that time, I was Head Coach of the Tully High School Girl’s Lacrosse team at the JV and then Varsity levels.
I went to SUNY Cortland and majored in physical education, although, my true passion lies specifically in coaching. I love the act of teaching others any knowledge or wisdom I have to offer to help them improve their abilities. After coaching lacrosse, I was offered the opportunity to become a Health and Fitness Coach through BeachBody. This is where I found how rewarding it is to help individuals on a one on one basis with to improve their nutrition, fitness, and overall wellness.
This pursuit has inspired me to continue my education for my Master’s Degree at Liberty University online in Exercise Science with a speciality in Nutrition. Along the way I was blessed to walk through the doors at CFS and was welcomed with open arms as an athlete and now as a member of their incredible staff. I couldn’t be more thankful for this opportunity and look forward to helping clients become the best versions of themselves and share with the public what this amazing community has to offer!