CrossFit Syracuse is the premier CrossFit affiliate in Central New York, offering a pure blend of cardio, gymnastics and weightlifting since 2012. Our programming and gym atmosphere are designed to help everyday people safely build athleticism in adulthood. At CFS, you will discover a welcoming community, expert coaches, and your own strength.
Prior to joining classes, we introduce beginners to the fundamentals of CrossFit with two complimentary private training sessions. Experienced CrossFitters can generally integrate directly into our classes. Every time you come to class, your coach will tailor the Workout of the Day to suit your needs. There are no pre-requisites to joining!
In response to COVID-19, we have adjusted our group experience:
- Enhanced cleaning and safety protocols – click here for our safety plan.
- Class size limited to 11 athletes.
- Members have unlimited access to CrossFit classes, specialty classes, and open gym.
Rates & Billing
Membership is $150/month. When multiple family members from the same household join, the primary member’s rate is $150 and each additional family member’s rate is $100. Applies for spouses and their children with the same billing information. We do not offer any further discounts based on profession, commitment, or payment method.
Membership is always month to month with automatic renewal and billing until you cancel. We require credit/debit or checking account details for auto billing (no cash/check payments for your ease and protection). Our billing cycle is on the 1st of each month, so your first bill will be pro rated from your start date and then you will be billed on the 1st for as long as you continue your membership. We email billing reminders 5 days prior to each new month and you may simply reply to the reminder if you need to change your membership or billing information. You’ll find that we are very accommodating and easy to work with.
To get started, contact us and share a bit about yourself! General Manager Mike Elliott will reply quickly to coordinate your on-boarding.
Our robust personal training program serves a large and diverse client base. If you are looking for the accountability, precisely customized programming, and real time feedback that comes with one on one sessions, we’ve got you covered.
Our personal training studio is open for business and our space and equipment have been organized to ensure 8’+ of social distancing at all times. Not ready to train in studio? We also offer outdoor, virtual, or in home* sessions.
*In-home training available within a 10 mile radius from Syracuse Sweat Club, additional travel fees apply.
Rates & Billing
Syracuse Sweat Club membership is NOT required for personal training clients. Personal training is billed by the session to a payment method on file, rates are below.
30 Minutes – $45
45 Minutes – $60
60 Minutes – $70
Contact General Manager Mike Elliott with some information about your background and goals, and he will connect you with a personal trainer.
FoodRx is the official nutrition program at Syracuse Sweat Club. Just as the richness of our soil determines the quality of our food, the accuracy of our nutrition determines the pace and degree of our progress with exercise. If you’re dedicated to reaping the largest possible harvest of results, then nutrition must be at the front of your mind. Read on to learn about our approach.
WHAT IT IS NOT
- Juice cleanse
- Meal replacement shakes
- Skinny teas
- Restriction of certain food groups
- A quick fix / 30 day challenge
- Templated meal plans
WHAT IT IS
- Individualized plan customized by Coach Tracy based on your consultation and Client Intake Form
- Macro-based approach, when appropriate
- Discovery of food freedom
- Consistent accountability
- Client-centered coaching
- Emphasis on food quality
- Learning how to navigate the grocery store
- Simplistic meal prep
- Consistent assessment of your food intake and biomarkers (digestion, energy, activity, hunger, sleep, mood)
- Journaling + podcast ideas for sustainability and life-long change
- Commitment – On average, it takes ~90 days for true body composition changes
- Office Hours – 8am-8pm
- What You’ll Need – A food scale and download MyFitnessPal (free version is acceptable, paid version is encouraged)
- Education – access to free content by subscribing to the FoodRx email list.
- Coach / Group Interaction – access to the FoodRx group Facebook page for continued inspiration, support, and community.
- Coach Feedback – someone on your team, working WITH you to reach your goals in the healthiest way possible.
- Coaching Experience – having a coach who will meet you where you are with your nutrition experience and get you where you want to be in a way that is not detrimental to your physical or mental health.
CONSULTATION PHONE CALL – $60 – 30min
Interested in FoodRx nutrition coaching? Schedule a 30 minute phone call consultation to ensure this membership is right for you. Click here to schedule.
THE WHOLE PACKAGE – $200/month
- High level nutrition coaching, customized entirely to your needs.
- Autobill membership – first month’s fee will be prorated and billed on start date, then you will be billed on the 1st of each month moving forward for as long as you continue your coaching membership.
- No cancellation fee.
- No minimum membership length requirement.
- One twenty minute phone call per week + follow up email with resources as needed.
- Includes access to the InBody Scan device if appropriate for your preferences and goals.
- Access to Coach Tracy within office hours (8am – 8pm).
- Exit interview strategy is discuss at your last appointment to ensure a game plan for you and a Customer Service Survey is given to ensure the highest quality service is continually delivered.
The InBody 270
We are proud to offer our community an incredible medical grade machine that will allow you to truly understand your body. The InBody provides precise and meaningful statistics measuring whole body and segmental body composition. This tool will give you the power to properly lose weight, gain strength, and identify and track imbalances, injuries, and risks for injury.
Schedule a scan with Nutrition Coach Tracy Tucker and she’ll guide you through proper scan procedure for most accurate results. Open to Syracuse Sweat Club members, personal training clients, and anyone in the community who is serious about making real progress with fitness or weight loss. Click here to schedule.
1x Scan – $15
3-Scan Punch card – $40
10-Scan Punch card – $100
InBody Scan Guidelines
- No food, drink, or workout prior to the scan (if you have a cup of coffee/water every morning, you can still have it).
- Perform scan consistently at the same time of day each scan, preferably morning.
- You are advised to reschedule to a later date if you’re currently experiencing: menstrual cycle, extreme fatigue, and/or lack of sleep – these factors will impact your results.
- Do not scan while pregnant or if you have a pacemaker or other electrical device.